Monday, October 11, 2010

Running Y

While Marlene has been home playing with her new washer and dryer, I've been down in Klamath Falls at an Oregon Employers Council (OEC) Board retreat. This is being held this year at the Running Y Lodge, about 10 miles or so from K falls. (Yes and they do have the state rate Marlene) I left yesterday during a torrential downpour back up north, but down here, it's been gorgeous, and the trees are just beginning to turn their fall colors. I took a short walk this morning and took the photos below.

This was taken at the back of the lodge, and just like the groundhog, I do see my shadow.

The golf course here, makes me want to take up the game again.

The front entrance and down below, inside the lobby area. I would like to come back here with Marlene, sometime when I'm not working....wonder if the would take Irish Wolfhounds?





No comments: