Saturday, September 4, 2010

The weekend is here

Glad that the three day weekend is here. Both Marlene and I need it, even though we've only been back to work for two weeks.

This week I unveiled a major reorganization to my Division at an all managers meeting. It was not a good message for everyone, because it results in reclassification of several managers positions...some up, but several down. The planning for this has been going on for almost two years. All in all it went well, however I still have fallout to deal with, and probably will for several weeks.

A couple of the photos they took at the meeting actually came out not bad for a change, so I thought I would share.....


Paul Hill, one of my program managers and Laurie Warner, my boss, and Agency Director...and me...

No comments: