Sunday, October 3, 2010

October is Here

Time to take out my Halloween Village. I can't believe we are moving toward the holidays. Over the last 7 years or so I have been given or purchased the things for our scary village. It's fun and the windmill and Ferris wheel can make scary noises when they are turned on. Martin and I have noticed that we haven't wanted to go out much preferring to hang out at home. We did make it to the dog park on Saturday which has seemed to wear the boys out even today. I wonder if the shortening days are sending us into an early hibernation mode.
Martin had to travel for work this week. He was in Roseburg for an afternoon then went to Grants Pass. He brought home a little gift for me. Halloween salt and pepper shakers. Again somehow, I have a collection of seasonal salt and pepper shakers most of them gifts. It is kind of fun to have a change of pace from the boring normal set that usually grace a table. These are Halloween cats in their costumes.

No comments: